Frequently Asked Questions
- What are ZEMLAR Offices and what kind of services do you provide?
- What makes ZEMLAR Offices the best choice? How do they stand out?
- Why rent a private office with ZEMLAR Offices?
- Where are ZEMLAR Offices located?
- Can I stop by for a tour?
- What are ZEMLAR Offices Hours?
- Are the agreements monthly or yearly?
- I do not want to commit to a long-term lease, can I still get an office space for a short term?
- What documents should I present to rent an office?
- Should I have a business License to be able to rent an office?
- Can I register more than one business under one agreement?
- What are the payment methods? Do you accept E-transfer? Do I have to provide my credit card details?
- Is the Security deposit refundable?
- What is the Termination Policy?
- Is there an additional fee for maintenance?
- Are there any hidden Fees?
- What are Virtual Offices?
- How can I sign-up for a Virtual office address?
- Will my virtual address be verified by Google?
- How does the co-working days work?
- Do I need to book my co-working days in advance?
- How many hours of boardroom usage do I get?
- Can I carry my credit hours into the next month?
- Being a member at ZEMLAR Offices can I use my credits in other Zemlar locations?
- How can I book and access a Board room/ Meeting room?
- How can I access the member portal?
- How many people can your Board Rooms/Meeting Rooms accommodate?
- What does the boardroom include?
- Can I book the Boardroom/Meeting Rooms if I am not a member at ZEMLAR Offices?
- What is a One-Day office pass?
- What is the refund policy for canceling a one-day booking?
- How can I upgrade my services with ZEMLAR Offices?
- Can I change the office unit reserved after signing-up the contract?
- Can I redecorate my private office space?
- Can I have my private office structure reconfigured?
- What is the office’s average size?
- Do you charge for installing/dismantling extra furniture?
- Can I access the office during weekends?
- Who has access to my office?
- Is Parking space available?
- Is ZEMLAR Offices security monitored?
- How can I request for additional keys?
- How can I use ZEMLAR Offices printing services? Do I have access to the main printer?
- What is VOIP Service and how can I subscribe?
- Can ZEMLAR Offices set-up my own WIFI Network?
- How is Mail Handled?
- How often will my mail be forwarded?
- Do you offer drinks or catering?
- Do tenants pay additional fees for Hydro and cleaning services?
- Do you provide computers?
ZEMLAR Offices is an all-in-one office workspace solutions, offering furnished private executive offices, furnished offices, virtual offices, one day offices, and meeting rooms.
ZEMLAR Offices offers flexible agreements, that caters different kinds and sizes of businesses for a long or term time all over the GTA. Whether you run a small or big business, you can reach out to ZEMLAR Offices and rent your needed furnished space ready for you to move in and start immediately.
ZEMLAR Offices provides private furnished offices that are ready to use immediately, and which comes with the following services:
- A reception area with a lobby to meet and greet client.
- High-speed WIFI, maintenance, and IT support.
- A common Kitchen area equipped with a kettle, coffee maker, fridge, and microwave.
- Mail handling, telephone, and meeting room services.
- Printing and scanning are also available with a small fee.
- Nightly office cleaning.
- 24/7 access to your office.
- 10 hours of boardroom usage.
ZEMLAR Offices are located in Mississauga, Oakville, Scarborough, North York, Richmond Hill, Etobicoke, Burlington, and is constantly expanding. For more information, email us at email@example.com or have a look through our website.
You are always welcome to visit our offices during the business hours by booking a tour through our website or contacting the administrator of your preferred location or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
ZEMLAR Offices hours of operation are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
ZEMLAR Offices office hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
ZEMLAR Offices Agreements for virtual memberships are monthly and for private offices, agreements can be either monthly or yearly.
ZEMLAR Offices’ flexible module agreements allow you to sign up for either monthly or yearly agreements.
To rent a private office, you require: two copies of a Government issued ID such as a Driver’s License, PR Card, Provincial Card, Passport (no Health Card), and a copy of the Business Incorporation and/or Business License.
When signing an agreement, one of the requirements is to have a copy of the Business Incorporation and/or Business License.
Each agreement should only include one business name.
Private office members can pay by either cheques, or e-transfers. Virtual office members can pay by credit cards only.
The security deposit is refundable if there is no damage beyond normal wear and tear, and the tenant is not owing any rent or other costs.
Private office members are required to give at least 30 days’ notice period, unless otherwise is specified in the agreement.
Virtual clients can cancel the service ten (10) days prior the due date payment at the beginning of the month, by sending an email to the administrator.
There are no additional fees for maintenance.
There are No hidden fees! An Extra fee is applied for additional requested services such as a phone line, printing, mail forwarding, personalized door plate, and extra Boardroom/Meeting Room hours.
Virtual offices allow home-based businesses or small businesses to use a professional address at the fraction of the cost, adding a level of protection and security. By using our address, each client will have their mail collected and handled. Other benefits include phone answering, boardroom access, and Co-working days.
We offer three levels of Virtual Office membership: Basic, Standard, and Premium. One can choose the package that best suits his business needs.
For more information, check the following link:
Signing up for a virtual office is Quick and Easy. This can be done through our website or by contacting one of our office locations. You will need your business information and a credit card ready. Shortly, after filling out an online application form one of our team members will be in touch with you to complete the registration process.
ZEMLAR Offices does not guarantee the verification on google as there is no control over a third-party service.
With a Virtual Premium Package, clients have the flexibility to reserve an All-day Private Office at any of our locations, 7 days each month. Offices are based on the availability, to be booked at least a day before.
It is recommended that booking is done at least 24 hours in advance. However, last minute bookings are still possible but will depend on the availability.
If you are signing up for a private office, you have 10 hours of boardroom access per month. Signing up for a Virtual Office with a Standard Package, you have 3 hours access per month and a virtual office with a premium package you have 7 hours access per month.
Unfortunately, the remaining hours/days cannot be carried forward to the following month.
Members have access to all ZEMLAR Offices, depending on the availability. For bookings after business hours, you need to speak to the office administrator at the preferred location to arrange for access.
Non-members must book a board room through our website or by contacting one of our office locations, just have your credit card ready!
Members renting a private office, and virtual clients with standard or premium packages, can book directly online through the member portal.
Access to the Member Portal is available through ZEMLAR Offices’ website. Click on “Member Login” across the top right of the home page. Access credentials to be provided by the office administrator.
Board rooms and meeting rooms capacities differs in each location. For more information please, contact email@example.com .
ZEMLAR Offices’ board rooms, are equipped with High-speed Wi-Fi internet, a whiteboard, and a big-screen TV with HDMI in-put.
If you are looking for a Board Room to hold a one-day meeting? ZEMLAR Offices has the workspace that fits your needs. Just book online through our website or by contacting the office administrator at any of our locations and they will be able to assist you.
No commitment, no lease agreement, the One-Day Office pass gives you the flexibility and freedom to use our office spaces as needed. Our furnished workspaces will help you conduct your business in a professional manner. Office usage is limited to Monday through Friday, from 9am to 5pm.
The full amount is refunded for cancelations made 24 hours in advance. 75% of the amount is refunded for cancellations made within 24 & 12 hours in advance. 50% of the amount is refunded for cancellations made within 12 & 6 hours in advance. No refunds for cancellations made less than 6 hours of the scheduled booking.
For more information on upgrading your membership or adding a service, contact the administrator at your location.
The flexibility module at ZEMLAR Offices allows our members to change or relocated to a different office space of his choice depending on the availability.
Your private office space is yours to use and decorate as you please. Our staff will be happy to assist you in any rearrangement or decoration.
ZEMLAR Offices can reconfigure your private office space if the user agreement is for more than 3 years with a certain sq ft space or if renting more than one office in the same location.
The average office space will hold room for two desks, head chairs, and guest chairs. Different private office space sizes are available in each location. For more information, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
ZEMLAR Offices does not charge for any extra installation of furniture such as shelves, posters, frames, tv, etc.
Only private office members have 24/7 access to their office.
Besides the tenant, the cleaners have daily access to the office. ZEMLAR Offices employees have also access but will only enter with a former approval from the client.
All our locations have tenant’s and visitor’s parking space available. However, each location’s rules and regulations differ depending on the building management.
Each location has security cameras set-up in all common areas to monitor the traffic in and outside the workspace. Main entrance doors are locked after hours, accessed by fobs/keys which are provided to members.
* Camera recordings are only checked in case of emergency.
Additional keys are provided with no additional fee. But failing to return the keys at the end of the contract will result for a charge to be deducted from the security deposit.
At every location ZEMLAR Offices deploys a printing machine. As a private office member, you will be provided with code to access the main printer, scanner, and photocopy machine. A charge will be applied for the number of black and white, or colored pages printed each month. The sign-up service is free of charge.
Voice Over IP is a technology that allows you to make voice calls over an Internet connection. Our Phone and Internet provider will set you up with a “soft” phone line for all your business needs.
ZEMLAR Offices offers High-speed internet in all our private offices and workspaces. A private network can also be set-up for an extra fee.
Mail is collected daily and stored at the front desk. Mail can also be forwarded through post or scanned and emailed, for a small administrative fee.
Mail will be forwarded as it arrives at our offices, unless requested otherwise.
ZEMLAR Offices does not offer catering, but all our locations are equipped with a fridge, microwave, and coffee makers.
Hydro and cleaning services are inclusive with no extra charges.
ZEMLAR Offices does not provide computers. Each client must bring his own device.